Sunday, June 19, 2011

Posting eXPeRT

Yay! This is my first post from my Motorola XPRT! I have had the phone for a week now, and am thrilled to actually have a keyboard again.

I have to say, going from HTC Sence to MotoBlur hasn't been great, but the list of awesome features I gave up for the keyboard continues to grow. Several people expressed concern for my sanity over leaving my top of the line EVO for the XPRT but I assure you all, it is worth it.

The one thing that I wish that it would do but doesn't is autocorrect i and known contractions. The contractions are the worst because I havent learned where single quote lives on this keyboard. I have to search for it every time!

Also, I have enabled the mobile version of this site. It looks great. Thanks Google for adding mobile to Blogger!

No comments: